PET CARE SERVICES in Mira Mesa
***Prices are subject to change without notice*** ***Prices on Website are the most current & up to date***
Dog Sitting/Walking – visits to your home
30 Minute visit $22.00 each visit (Add $5.00 each additional dog per visit)
45 Minute visit $28.00 each visit (Add $5.00 each additional dog per visit)
60 Minute visit $36.00 each visit (Add $5.00 each additional dog per visit)
Other Pet Sitting Services – visits to your home (***15-20 minutes***)
Cat $19.00 each visit (add $2 each additional cat per visit)
Bird $19.00 each visit ($2 each additional cage per visit)
Caged Rodents $19.00 each visit per cage
Fish $19.00 each visit per aquarium
Overnight Stays in YOUR home
$75.00 per night (12-hour stay) Current Clients………….. no additional cost for extra pets in home
$80.00 per night (12-hour stay) New Clients………….. no additional cost for extra pets in home
$115.00 Live-In (House Sitting) Live-ins are 24/7 care. This is especially good for pets who are elderly and need constant care with walking, medication, etc.
Daycare and Boarding
Half day (up to 5 hours) – $25.00
Full day (up to 8 hours) – $35.00
Note: Additional dog $20. Any stay that is longer than the selected service will be priced to next service up.
Boarding: 24 hour stay – $45.00
ALL DAYCARE AND BOARDING by appointment only and upon availability.
Note: additional dog $20.00
Fiesta Island Doggy Fun Day
SPECIAL FUN DAYS. Book per visit (2 hours minimum) or buy packages. Your fur baby will have so much fun with his/her doggy friends and gets lots of exercise. **Must be dog friendly** Other restrictions may apply.
Gasoline surcharge 35¢ per mile for each mile over 10 miles one way
Holidays Fee Additional $10.00 for HoliDAY & Holiday EVE
Late Cancellation 20% of billing for less than 3 days notice for regular visits / 40% for holidays
Key Pickup or Return $5 (or choose Safe Key Program for FREE )
Short Notice Additonal $20 for requests less than 3 days before departure date
Some reasons for you and your pets to use
P.E.T.S. by MJ for your pet care needs:
- Your pet remains at home where all the smells, sights, and sounds are familiar.
- While your pet are at home, they are less likely to undergo stress and anxiety.
- We give your pet the same dietery routine and exercise regime.
- There is no exposure to possible illnesses from other animals.
- Your home is cared for by a professional and we provide crime safety protocols while you are away (adjusting window blinds, lights, bringing in the mail and newspaper, watering)
- You receive daily emails with pictures and videos of each visit.
- And you can always call Mj to check on your fur baby at any time!